ell as our Sky Sports for iPad ser

Las novedades del mundo de la ciencia se discuten aquí
lw789

Jue Ene 11, 2018 5:17 am

NEWARK, N.J. -- Cory Schneider cant beat his former team. And the New Jersey Devils are having trouble beating any team. Mike Santorelli scored the only goal in the shootout, and the Vancouver Canucks edged the Devils 3-2 on Thursday night. In a matchup of former teammates, Roberto Luongo got the best of Schneider -- who used to be his backup in Vancouver. Luongo turned aside Travis Zajac, Adam Henrique and Patrik Elias in the tiebreaker to make Santorellis goal stand up. It was New Jerseys second loss to Vancouver this season, and Schneider, acquired in a draft-day trade over the summer, played in both of them. The Devils are just 1-5-4 overall, and the only things keeping them out of last place in the newly formed Metropolitan Division are the similar slow starts by the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers. "Not a very good one by me," Schneider said. "Just two real bad goals that cost a point. We shouldve never went to a shootout. No disrespect to Vancouver, I thought I kind of gave them two goals there. (Luongo) made some big saves in the third, they hung around and won the shootout. "So, its my fault we lost the point tonight." The Devils took a 1-0 lead just 5:05 into the game when Andrei Loktionov found Elias for a shot from the left circle that resulted in his third goal. Elias had missed the previous two games because of illness. Ryan Kesler tied it at 6:07 with his fifth goal as the Canucks won for the second time in three nights. New Jersey went back in front with a power-play tally 3:34 later on Eric Gelinas first NHL goal. Gelinas was called up from Albany of the AHL on Wednesday. Vancouver tied it at 2 with 7:23 left in the second when Daniel Sedin netted his fourth of the season. Sedin fired a slap shot off a dump-in that found its way under Schneiders right pad. Luongo made 28 saves before the shootout. Schneider stopped 19. "I thought we were the better team, obviously for 65 minutes," Elias said. "Unfortunately, you know how we end up after overtime. I think we should put a little more into overtime, but we had plenty of chances to end the hockey game." Vancouver coach John Tortorella -- back in the New York metropolitan area this week after being fired by the Rangers this summer -- was victorious in his return to the Prudential Center, where he and New York lost the 2012 Eastern Conference Finals in Game 6 to New Jersey. The Devils, a year removed from missing the playoffs, are now 0-5 vs. the Western Conference. "We played great, we deserved to win. Those guys worked their butts off and played mistake-free hockey," Schneider said. "I made two mistakes and they both end up in the back of the net. Its unacceptable on my part. So, I know Im better than that, I have to be better than that, and if I play like that again, then, Ill be better (next time). It starts with everyone pulling their weight, and tonight, I was probably the one guy who didnt carry his load. "It cost the team a point." ---- NOTES: Canucks centre Henrik Sedin, who had two assists, played in his 641st consecutive game since March 21, 2004, the sixth longest streak in NHL history. St. Louis Blues D Jay Bouwmeester is the only active NHL player to appear in more games, dressing for 642. ... Elias goal was his 11th against Luongo in 20 games. ... Devils D Bryce Salvador missed his second game and was designated as a non-roster player due to a death in the family. ... Gelinas played in his second NHL game. He made his debut last season on April 25 against Pittsburgh. Custom Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys . Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid. Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys . - Steve Stricker usually doesnt show up at a tournament on Sunday. http://www.authenticthunderauthority.co ... rsey-c-11/. Winnipeg trailed by five points in the final minute when quarterback Drew Willy completed a 13-play, 75-yard drive with Feoli-Gudinos 18-yard touchdown catch on third down to lift the Bombers to a 34-33 victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Friday night. Steven Adams Jersey . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header. Kyle Singler Jersey . Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist.The Formula 1 season continues live on Sky Sports - and there are a host of ways you can watch the Japanese Grand Prix. Youll have to set your alarm to catch the race at 6am on Sunday.Sky Sports F1s coverage on race day will begin at 4.30am with all the build-up from Suzuka. How can you watch the Japanese GP on Sky Sports?All of Sky Sports F1s coverage from Japanese can be found on channel 408.Race Control, offering multiple driver cams, the pitlane channel, driver tracker and an up-to-date timing page, will be available on the Red Button as well as our Sky Sports for iPad service for those of you on the move, or you can follow the race by signing into Sky Go.Non-subscribers, meanwhile, will be able to watch the race on NOW TV from £6.99, no contract.And finally, our digital platforms - including the Sky Sports website and smartphone app - will have all the news and insights from Japan both before and after race day, with every session covered live in our live blog. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for £6.dddddddddddd9. No contract. Sunday, October 94.30am - Japanese GP Track Parade - Live!5am - Japanese GP Pit Lane - Live!6am - THE 2016 JAPANESE GP - LIVE!8.30am - The 2016 Japanese GP Paddock - Live!11.15am - Japanese GP highlights12.15pm - Teds Race NotebookF1 continues with the Japanese GP this weekend, live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 6am on Sunday. Watch the whole race weekend with a NOW TV week pass - £10.99, no contract Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: F1 gossip column Get Sky Sports F1 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Responder